Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The boys on the first day of School






The boys were very excited for school to start. I had to take Bubba to Kindergarten the first day and stay with him because he was only going for an hour. When I told him that I was going with him he said, "Can you just wait for me outside?" I was a little hurt but I got over it real fast and we had a fun time doing activities in his class that day. Dax, of course, "knew" what he was doing and he managed on his own and Sissy was just plain ticked off because she wasn't able to go to school.





7 comments:

Raelene said...

was it hard for you to send Kaleb to kindergarten? It was so hard to let Zander go, maybe its cuz he's my first. I dont know, but i was a big baby. The boys look really cute though, and I hope they had a good first day.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey this is Megan Meis(Cox) I can't believe how big the boys are getting and your little girl is getting so big. She looks just like you! Everytime I see you you have never had her so this is the first time seeing her. She is adorable. We just moved to Gilbert, AZ and loving it. Would love to hear from you and see how you are doing?

Shane and Brandi said...

The boys look so handsome on their first day, and they even have a cute matching sister too.

Raelene said...

you've just been tagged! all you have to do is go to my blog and copy the questions to your blog!

A and L Stapley said...

Hey!! I just found your blog and thought I would say hi! Its been forever, last I saw you I think was at Target and your little girl was just a newby. Your little family is so cute, and you look like you are doing wonderful!

::dallas:: said...

hey!! oh my goodness the boys are getting so big!! I cannot believe it! it has been forever since I last saw them... I miss em! and oh my Bubba is HUGE!! I miss his loves... looks like you guys are doing really good!!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

I miss you so much. Seriously and you know this but I love your eyelashes!! You need to plan a trip and come stay with your sis and hang out with me. Your kids are adorable, talk later.
Sammi